Monday, December 20, 2010

A New Year

I resolve to keep my resolutions simple this year!

 More naps










I will accept the aging process and maybe even learn to love it (maybe?)
 
More play, less worry

















 


I will remember that each of us is fighting our own private battle. I will be kinder. 











More listening



 Less Talking













I will learn to shake it off and move on
  
 More dancing
"I think dogs are the most amazing
creatures; they give unconditional love.
For me they are the role
model for being alive"~Gilda Radner
 

"Why, who makes much of a miracle? As to me, I know of nothing else but miracles" ~Walt Whitman

Just look around you-joy is everywhere. Dogs are the very embodiment of joy! Take time to breathe, laugh, and run.

Happy NewYear, and as always...Happy Training!
Chris Waggoner

3 comments:

  1. I just had a chance to look at this, Chris (taking a break from shoveling). I love it!

    Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, thanks! Now get back to shoveling ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously plenty of awesome advice!
    Appreciate it! An abundance of posts.

    Also visit my site : 안마
    (jk)

    ReplyDelete